An Enterprise by Jain & Siddiquie

AMIE After B Tech

But in different branch

Can I do AMIE after B Tech?

Yes, you can. But, not in the same branch.

Would I be exempted from Section A?

You will be exempted for appearing in AMIE (Section A). You will only appear in AMIE (Section B). You have to complete 10 lab experiments after passing five subjects of Section B. Moreover, there will a project work.

Which procedure I have to follow to do AMIE after B Tech?

1. You must first apply for Associate Membership of The Institution of Engineers. Call for more details to +91-9412903929

2. After you get Associate membership, apply for registration for Section B on the prescribed format sending a demand draft of requisite fee.

3. Send AMIE examination application form, along with the demand draft of requisite fee.

Note: You may take study material from us. See pricing.

When will I be eligible for project work and laboratory work?

You have to perform Project Work and Laboratory Experiments after passing five subjects in Section B.

Can I do AMIE After M Tech In Same Branch?

Yes, you can. If you have passed M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Electronics or in other disciplines and subsequently obtained M.E./ M. Tech. degree or higher degree in an engineering discipline from any recognized Indian University and are Corporate Members of IEI, you shall be permitted directly to register for AMIE (Section B) examination in the same branch in which you passed M.E./M. Tech. or higher degree in engineering.

Please give me contact details of IEI for inquiry.

You may visit this webpage for IEI contact details